The Ramsey Hockey Association will be entering teams from Mite thru High School level in the Spring League at the Ice Vault Arena in Wayne NJ. The League will run from Mid-March through the end of June, specific dates have not been released as of yet.
The Spring registration deadline is March 1st. Thereafter the registration fee for all levels will increase $50 and be subject to roster availability. Non-Ramsey residents are not guaranteed roster placement. Roster availability for non-Ramsey residents will be determined after March 1st on a team-by-team basis.
For those players requiring a new jersey, the fee is $75 and includes game socks.
Also for beginners up to age 10, we offer our Atoms program, a beginner's hockey skills clinics which consist of 10 Sunday sessions beginning 3/18 from 9:45am -10:45am.
- Atoms (Beginner's Clinic) $170 Sundays 9:45am-10:45am (Begins 3/18 - 10 classes)
- Mites (2009 & younger) $300 (12 half-ice games & 6 practices)
- Squirts (2008-2009) $320 (14 league games & 4 practices, includes playoffs)
- Peewee (2006-2007) $410 (14 league games & 4 practices, includes playoffs)
- Middle School (2004 & Younger) $410 (16 league games & 2 practices, no playoffs, no checking)
All players must be Middle School students (6th-8th grade) per League Rules.
- High School JV (2001 & Younger) $420 (16 league games, no practices, no playoffs)
- High School Varsity (2000 & Younger) $420 (16 league games, no practices, no playoffs)
To register, please complete the form below.